The RCL Foods Internship program holds the right experience for young South African students in their final year of study in a recognized tertiary institution.
This is an opportunity to provide extreme exposure to the business part of life to the selected candidates who successfully completed the internship program.
Candidates will be assigned roles and attached to teams where the company expects them to perform excellently and build themselves up before fully entering the workforce.
About RCL Foods Limited
RCL Foods Limited is a milling and consumer goods company based in South Africa. It was founded in 1960 as Rainbow Chicken Limited before it had a name change afterward. RCL Foods Limited is headquartered in Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, in South Africa.
More so, this company provides food services to many South African families and other countries such as Botswana, Eswatini, Namibia, and Zambia and employs about 20,479 staff to carry out these duties. Currently, RCL Foods generates over R751.8 million as its net income.
Overview of the RCL Foods internship
The internship program will take place in all provinces and is all about Vector Logistics. The rightful candidates are final-year undergraduate South African students still waiting to receive their degree certificate but looking for real work experience.
Additionally, these students must possess the right qualifications because just being a final-year student is not the only criterion. As a rule, the company owns the exclusive right to take applicants how it suits them, including selecting internal candidates first. However, the company’s Employment Equity goals will guide the application process.
RCL Foods intern responsibility
The internship roles will be at Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Polokwane, and Port Elizabeth. As an intern at RCL Foods Limited, your responsibility requires that you must be driven and energetic.
More so, interns must provide a day to day support for the teams they will be assigned to. Interns must be passionate about the entire program and zeal towards their assigned tasks.
Read Also: Vodafone Early Career Program
Benefits of enrolling in the RCL Foods internship
RCL Foods internship comes with numerous mouth-watering benefits, such as:
- Interns will gain exposure and in-depth experience in their unique career disciplines.
- Great and comfortable working environment
- Room for growth
- Cash bonus
- Paid program = ZAR 57,180
Requirements to successfully apply for RCL Foods Limited
- You must submit a CV that includes your place of residence
- A certified copy of your Matric bearing a date stamp that is not older than three months
- Your academic records and the proof of your qualifications with date stamps are at most three months.
- A certified copy of your Identity Card (ID) with a date stamp at most three months.
- A signed letter from your tertiary institution showing the need for practical work experience. It will include the desired work experience duration.
Location Country: South Africa
Location Town: All towns
Location Venue: All provinces
Internship closing date: 3rd August 2023.
Read Also: Louis Dreyfus Graduate Program
How to apply for RCL Foods internship program
- Navigate to the company’s recruiting page
- Log in with either your Google account, Facebook, or LinkedIn account
- You may log in through your email.
- If you do not have an account, sign up on the website.
Successful candidates will receive their interview dates.
You can also visit the RCL Foods career website for more information on vacancies.
Frequently asked questions about the RCL Foods internship
What is the internship reference number?
The internship reference number is RCL230719-7.
When will the RCL Foods internship begin?
The date for the commencement of the RCL Foods internship will be communicated to the successful candidates.
What is the duration of the program?
The internship program will last 18 months (a year and six months).
You should apply if you are in your finals and interested in working and gaining professional experience.