The Foschini CyberSecurity internship has opened slots for South African students interested in joining the company as CyberSecurity interns. This is a sought-after opportunity for anyone seeking knowledge and mastery of the CyberSecurity field to kick off their journey to career success. Interns will learn more skills to make them unique and stand out among their peers. Who is this Foschini group offering this opportunity?
Overview of The Foschini Group
The Foschini group is also known as TFG Limited. It is a retail clothing company established in 1924 in Parow East, Western Cape, South Africa. The company trade under different brands. It serves many countries, has about three thousand shops, and makes a little over 34.1 billion Rand in revenue. Foschini is among the biggest brand you can trust to work or do business with.
About The Foschini CyberScurity internship
The Foschini CyberSecurity internship program only seeks energetic, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and creative South Africans willing to put in the work to create a success story for themselves. One of the skills the company searches for in their prospective interns is clear and excellent communication skills and a strong passion for investigation.
Read Also: Hillebrand graduate internship
Foschini CyberSecurity internship responsibility
Successful candidates are required to live up to these expectations of them:
- Be a citizen or reside in South Africa.
- Assist the company in driving the CyberSecurity mission across the enterprise.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have Matric with Pure Maths and English
- Get a minimum of at least 50% in English language and Pure Mathematics
- Those with a background in Physical Sciences is an advantage
- Possess high resilience and activeness to work efficiently under pressure and have the capability to deliver well under pressure and under the correct time frame.
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Show interest and passion in computing and information security
- Be ready to meet expectations and provide satisfactory results
How to Apply for the Foschini CyberSecurity internship program
If you check and meet all these requirements, then it is time to apply.
- Please note that you must submit your Matric certificate during the application. If you apply with this certificate, your application will be trashed.
- According to the Employment Equity Act, there will be some preferential treatment to select from some designated groups.
- Click on the official website and begin your application.
Read Also: BAT South Africa Internships
Frequently Asked Questions about the Foschini CyberSecurity Internship
Where is the venue for the Foschini CyberSecurity internship program?
The internship program’s venue is at the company’s head office in Western Cape, Cape Town North, Parow, South Africa.
What is the nature of the internship program?
The Foschini CuberSecurity internship is a full-time program.
What is the duration of the internship program?
The Foschini Group CyberSecurity internship will last for 12 months (one year) and will be intensive and challenging but highly rewarding.
What are the benefits of the internship program?
- A chance to work closely with experts in the CyberSecurity field
- Daily knowledge
- May receive stipends
Is the Foschini Group the same as TFG?
Yes, please TFG is the short form for The Foschini Group and host for the Cybersecurity internship program.