A professional-level training in South Africa is available through the Jendamark graduate internship. This program aims at improving the talent pipeline at Jendamark and producing graduates who can independently sustain their careers.
Also, the Jendamark graduate internship offers an extensive knowledge of manufacturing procedures and facilitates the transition to professional job opportunities. This experiential role supports learning, development, and professional maturity for Jendamark interns.
Process engineers who possess the relevant qualifications can apply to enhance their experience in the automation industry.
About Jendamark South Africa
Jendamark Automation is a global company that focuses on the innovative use of technology to drive improvement and finesse manufacturing processes. Jendamark has been in existence for 30 decades.
From its first facility at Port Elizabeth, it has become a multinational company that boasts of visibility not only in South Africa but also in the USA, India, and Germany. Their wide reach plays a vital role in the smooth delivery of cost-effective automation services to customers.
Overview of Jendamark Graduate Internship
The Jendamark graduate internship positions engineering graduates in relevant departments for a better understanding of their respective fields
In addition, these graduates will build an interactive relationship with industry professionals to support and contribute to their professional strengths. Luckily, at Jendamark South Africa, internship instructors are duly qualified to impart knowledge and train young talents to secure future employment in a production company.
At the end of this program, interns will easily oversee industrial processes, and work with innovations engineers to design effective production line layouts and record processes.
Read Also: Vodacom Discover Graduate Program 2024
What are the principal responsibilities of a Process Engineer at Jendamark graduate internship?
- Design the relevant operations and assist the solution engineers with the sales phase
- Create, develop, and enhance industrial procedures from creation through execution down to the supervision of the improvement consulting in progress
- Accurate rotation time analysis for all production line and assembly operations.
- Help the Odin manufacturing team develop advanced processes in the scoping phase
- Complete the final process by supervising the internal testing phase
- Carryout process simulation
What qualifies you for the Jendamark graduate internship?
The role of a process intern is suitable for a candidate who
- Has formal tertiary education with either an N-Dip, B.Sc, or a B-Tech in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Communicates fluently in English Language (fluency in the Afrikaan language is a bonus)
- Has a Code-8 driver’s license
- MS Office
- Autodesk inventor/Autocad
- At least one year experience of Process/ production experience in a manufacturing industry
What are the perks of the Jendamark graduate internship?
- Work-life balance
- Skills development
- Professional connection
- Workplace experience
- Internship salary
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
Duration: 12 months
Application deadline: 22 September, 2023.
Read Also: Henkel On Site Intern 2023-2024
How to apply
- First, interested candidates must visit the Jendamark recruitment portal to submit their application.
- Once on the site, you must study the internship vacancy to be sure you fit the minimum criteria.
- Only eligible candidates will get an interview invitation before receiving a formal appointment.
Note that Jendamark may choose not to contact some applicants. Also, applicants who do not get an acknowledgment notification two weeks after the submission deadline should consider their application unsuccessful.
Frequently asked questions on Jendamark graduate internships
Will I receive an interview notification after my application?
An application doesn’t necessarily qualify you for this role. Only eligible candidates will progress to the next round of the selection process.
Will Jendamark give preference to candidates from designated groups?
In line with the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, Jendamark will also consider applicants from special groups.
In conclusion, the Jendamark graduate internship goes beyond the provision of work experience. It is an all-round preparation that increases the mental and intellectual capacity of graduates to manage process engineering responsibilities.