The Henkel on site intern program is also called ‘Dare To Make An Impact.’ This name depicts the intention behind the reason for the internship program.
Candidates will experience growth in knowledge and skills while they get all the necessary support they need during the program. This is not a remote program, all Henkel on site interns must report to the office and carry out duties from the allocated destination.
More so, candidates are required to possess the qualifications needed to become part of the team at Henkel. Before any other thing, you must love challenges and be a growth-conscious person.
To apply for this position, read on to learn the skills and requirements for a successful application and selection.
Henkel is a multinational company with its headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany. It was established in 1876 by Friedrich Karl Henkel and now has subsidiaries called Henkel North American Consumer Goods.
Henkel deals in consumer goods, technologies, and chemical products. Other products from the company include beauty care, sealants, adhesives, laundry, and cleaning agents.
The company has been reporting massive sales running in billions of euros and has a large number of employees of over 51, 000.
Overview of the Henkel On Site Intern
Dare to make an impact? If yes, then this internship belongs to you. The Henkel on site intern will join the of over 50,000 pioneers in the Henkel Adhesive Technologies to create a more exceptional brand for the company.
The cutting-edge technologies at your disposal at the program will help you to gather valuable insights and opportunities that will usher you into your preferred skills. Furthermore, the program is built on a solid foundation with a vibrant culture and diverse environment. This makes it a welcoming zone where everyone feels accepted and comfortable.
Read Also: Oxford University Press Internship 2023
What will be your role at the Henkel On Site Intern program?
- Control the zinc phosphate pre-treatment process inputs to achieve output standards that meet operational and specification standards.
- Start up and shut off the pre-treatment process in the mornings and evenings.
- Measure, take, and record sample results and findings on log sheets including necessary escalations
- Make chemical additions to keep processes within control limits
- Ensure that 5S and necessary SHE standards are followed
- Plot data onto SPC charts with necessary PCA, and ICA action notes.
- Necessary Henkel responsible process maintenance is performed at specific intervals
- Prepare daily and monthly panels for output quality control verification
Necessary skills you must have before you qualify for the Henkel On Site Intern
- BChem Eng or BSc Analytical Chemistry
- Must be in a position to work shifts, overtime including weekends to support customer production schedule
- You must be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- You must have access to reliable transport to support required operating hours.
Benefits of the Henkel On Site Intern
- Performance bonus/incentive
- Medical insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Retirement/pension plans
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Smart work / flexible working arrangements
- Development opportunities
- International career opportunities
Please, note that these benefits may differ for this program. More so, the Henkel company offers equal opportunity for everyone. Candidates from different backgrounds, experiences, personalities, and mindsets.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Full-time, on site
Read Also: Vodacom Discover Graduate Program 2024
How to Apply
- Create an account on the company’s career website
- To do that, click on ‘APPLY NOW’ in red background
- Fill out your application and other requirements
- You can also apply with your LinkedIn profile
Frequently Asked Questions about the Henkel On Site Intern
How do I check my application status?
You can check your application status on the provided link here.
Can I use a separate email to create a new account?
No, you must use the same email address you used in your application.
Is there a deadline for this internship?
There is no deadline yet. So long as the vacancy is still on the career website, you can apply.
Finally, interested young South Africans can take advantage of this program now and reap the fruits later in their career journey.