The Dentsu traffic internship program is an opportunity brought by a firebrand company resident in South Africa. This internship program was curated to raise brilliant and vibrant young South African students to gain professional capability that will equip them for the real world career.
Similarly, these interns will contribute to the company’s growth and they must put their best into accomplishing tasks and projects provided by the company and their team leads.
The Dentsu traffic internship program requires you to come prepared and meet all the program’s requirements, as just being willing to participate may not land you this opportunity—a little about the Dentsu internship program’s host.
Overview of Dentsu Inc.
Dentsu Inc is an award-winning company that collaborates with various companies to meet their end-to-end advertisements, marketing, and communication design needs.
More so, the company handles influencer marketing, talent management, digital marketing, and numerous other activities that help a company stay relevant and in business, especially on the internet.
Dentsu Inc, based in South Africa, dedicates its time to making its customer’s brands stand out and create new sustainable economic growth paths for themselves and the country.
Overview of the Dentsu traffic internship
This internship will help the interns to learn industry technical and professional skills. It will teach the interns resilience and the ability to deliver and contribute effectively to the Dentsu network. The program is primarily for students looking to intern in a creative environment with fast-paced activities.
Read Also: World Endeavors internship
Dentsu traffic internship responsibilities
- Interns are expected to process invoices and track company expenditure
- Upload files and maintain online filing structure
- Support the managing editor with internal communication to chase assets, facilitate the revert process, and keep the internal parties in the know.
- Interns will do the job of general administrative tasks like coordinating petty cash requests and booking studios.
- Set and coordinate timelines and production schedules
- Help to keep the magazine digital library archive up to date and help to create digimags
- Manage, facilitate, and track all jobs in the system
- Liaise with third-party and freelance suppliers
- Coordinate the packaging of hi-res images and PDFs
How to qualify for Dentsu traffic internship
- Own a South African ID
- Have a Matric certificate
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Have the Microsoft Office skills
- Possess analytical thinking ability
- Pay attention to details
- Have a decisive insight
- Be able to initiate action
Benefits of Dentsu traffic internship
- Possible permanent employment
- Mouth-watering packages
- Conducive working environment
- A chance to grow
Read Also: SACAA Internships
How to apply
- Visit the company’s application page
- You have the option of :
- Using the autofill to input your resume
- Apply manually
- Use your last application or
- Apply through LinkedIn
Please Note: During the course of candidate selection, the company holds the sole right to prefer some candidates to others according to the company’s employment equity policy.
Furthermore, if you applied and did not hear from the company within two weeks of the closing date, regrettably, it means that your application was unsuccessful.
Frequently asked questions about the Dentsu traffic internship
What is the nature of the internship program?
The Dentsu traffic internship is a full-time program with a fixed term.
What should I expect after the application?
If you are successful, the company will call you for an interview.
Students in South Africa can use this opportunity to develop themselves and learn many skills that will serve them excellently.