GVI is urgently seeking a vibrant outreach marketing intern to work closely with the marketing team and manager of the company. This program offers the right candidate a platform for growth and possible permanent employment opportunities.
The qualified candidate must be a team player and possess other exceptional qualities dedicated to this role. More so, the GVI outreach marketing intern role is quite competitive and must be filled urgently.
This means that this position will not be here waiting. Interested candidates should read on to see if they have all it takes to apply for this internship program immediately.
GVI is a fast-paced, international, award-winning enterprise. This is a company that is made up of highly talented individuals with specialized skills and working for a common goal.
GVI offers community development programs across 13 countries worldwide, all in line with the United Nations SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals). The enterprise prides itself in having a work-fun environment with passionate workers who treat each other with so much respect.
This is proof that starting your career journey as an intern at GVI will be one of the best decisions and gifts to offer your future self.
Overview of the GVI Outreach Marketing Intern role
The GVI Outreach marketing internship is a remote role designed to hasten your career success. It requires a candidate who is highly organized and pays attention to details.
This role is filled with admin-related tasks but laced with other interesting duties like content creation for Newsletters, school research, and other social activities.
More so, the right fit for this program must love to get stuff done and enjoy working in the marketing sector. While working with the marketing team, the outreach marketing intern will help with important admin-related projects and support in other ways.
The intern will work closely with the Global Outreach Manager. This will be highly beneficial because you will learn about marketing tools like SalesForce, Trello, Flickr, Survey Monkey, and MailChimp.
Also Read: Accenture Song Graduate Program 2024
Qualities of the Right Candidate for the GVI Outreach Marketing Intern
- Be a fast learner
- Have an interest in volunteering, traveling, and sustainable development
- Stay consistent
- Be a fan of GIF
- Proof of proficiency in GSuite, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Be hardworking
- Enjoy admin roles
- Be digital savvy
- Be reliable
- Have an interest or experience in PR or marketing
Role and responsibilities of the GVI Outreach Marketing Intern
- Engage with the right groups on social media
- Create social media content calendars
- Build and clean up email lists
- Reply online reviews
- Upload content to Google Drive
- Update accounts and reports on SalesForce
- Research, find, and book new events to attend
- Upload data to SalesForce
- Support team members on ad hoc projects that are sure to meet team objectives
- Support with drafting, editing, creating, and publishing marketing emails
- Post volunteering and internship opportunities on online career portals
- Occasional event administration and travel logistics for staff attending events.
GVI Outreach Marketing Internship requirements
- Highly organizational skills
- Have a high school graduate certificate
- Show a high level of attention to detail
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent written communication skills
- Have a great work ethic
- Collaborative, flexible culture
- Transparency at work
- Half days on the first Friday of each quarter
- A work-friendly environment with lots of care for everyone’s well-being
Tokai, Cape Town, South Africa (Remote)
As Soon As Possible (ASAP)
Six months. If you perform well, it may become a permanent role.
Also Read: BKB Admin Internship 2023
How to Apply
- Visit the GVI career website
- Fill in the spaces with your personal information
- Send your CV and Cover letter. This letter must describe why you think you are the best fit for this position at GVI.
- Answer the remaining questions.
Frequently Asked Questions about the GVI Outreach Marketing Intern
What other questions will I answer during my application for the internship program?
You will provide an answer to ‘how can you describe your personality?’
What experience level is required?
The internship requires a minimum of entry-level experience.
Applying for an internship may look like a lot but, when you finally land the opportunity to experience the practical side of your knowledge through internships, you will become unstoppable.