Coega South Africa is welcoming graduate applicants ready to participate in their Marketing and Communications internship. This program employs unique training techniques, including expert mentorship and job responsibilities, to equip participants for career success.
Additionally, interns are placed in charge of meaningful projects under the direction of the Design studio manager. The eligibility of candidates will be considered above class, gender, race, and status. So, candidates must first prove they are qualified to be part of this training.
About Coega South Africa
The Coega development cooperation is in charge of the land-side infrastructure and management of SEZ operations. The corporation was established in 1999 by the Eastern Cape provincial government in South Africa.
They aim to enable socio-economic development through the operation of the 9 003-hectare Cogea Special Economic Zone (SEZ). Overall, they focus on alleviating socio-economic crises and managing and developing the planet and its people.
Overview of Marketing and Communication Internship
Coega Development Corporation creates sustainable job opportunities for graduates in South Africa. Applicants must have a Gqeberha permanent residence for this internship, as they must work within the head office.
Also, Proficiency in using design software and marketing knowledge is necessary to uphold the responsibilities that follow this post. This makes effective and efficient management of their roles easy during the training period.
Participants who engage actively in the marketing and communication internship are sure of extensive exposure in their career path.
What are the responsibilities of the Coega Marketing and Communication intern?
- Exhibit proficiency in the use of algorithms including
- Google Analytics
- Data Modelling and predictive analysis
- Use of Eigenvalues
- Regression algorithms for marketing campaign analysis
- Principal component analysis
- Bayesian algorithms for provision of data insights
- Establish and execute administrative processes and systems for proper management and constant development.
- Intense advertisement of GDS services to prospective clients and attend to tenders throughout the financial year
- Help the manager supervise the Graphic Design Studio (GDS) office
- Organize and carryout bi-annual brand audits for all CDS offices to ensure they apply corrective measures
- Be present at meetings when the Design Studio Manager demands
- Follow the specifications of the Design Studio Manager in filing hard copies and electronic documents on ECM
- Organize and design marketing campaign ideas for the website, intranet, social media, and mobile apps.
- Help generate monthly analytics reports for all online digital platforms, including social media.
- Record jobs connected to design on the internal ticketing system
- Politely take phone calls and reply messages, direct phone calls appropriately
- Be responsible for the management of the office/boardroom and equipment for Stakeholder engagements and GDS meetings
- Receive visitors at the reception and direct them to meeting rooms.
- Make sure the replenishment of consumables (e.g., stationery) and prompt delivery of documents to stakeholders.
- Ensure effective management of mail and correspondence
What are the eligibility criteria for the Coega Marketing and Communications Internship
- Grade 12
- Must be proficient in computer applications
- Should have an ND/Degree in Marketing Management
- Any post-graduate qualification is an advantage
What are the benefits of the Coega Marketing and Communications internship
- Mentorship opportunities
- Internship stipends
- Workplace experience
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Application status: Ongoing
Also Read: HSRC Masters research internship
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may complete the application form on Coega’s career website.
- Attach the required documents.
- Wait for feedback
Frequently Asked Questions on Coega Marketing and Communications Internship
What is the duration of this program?
The Marketing and Communications internship will last for 18 months (One year, six months)
What is the age specification for this Marketing and Communications internship?
Applicants must not be above 35 years of age.
To put it briefly, Coega’s marketing and communications internship will expose participants to skills relevant to their field.