The Analytics intern program is a challenging experience in a dynamic and pro-learning environment. This is one of the ways Incubeta South Africa invests in the training and development of graduates interested in a career in the digital space. For guidance, interns will connect and learn from multiple Incubeta experts willing to walk them through the world of Analytics and data.
Additionally, the agency has established a digital academy program for easy transitioning of students to specialists in the Analytics field. Read on to discover the skills necessary to deal with challenges and real-world application of analytics and Data.
About Incubeta South Africa
The creative agency Incubeta was established 22 years ago in Central London. This agency functions with the help of experts in several fields including, technology, creative, marketing, and data.
Also, these professionals work with businesses and ensure they benefit from the digital landscape. Incubeta’s recognition as the best workplace stems from the testimonies of over 800 employees undergoing professional development in their 22 locations. Hence, the company comes highly recommended for entry-level professionals seeking insight in the digital field.
Overview of the Incubeta Analytics Intern Program
The role of the Analytics intern is functional in the Analytics and Data team within the global ops team under the supervision of the head of the department. Along with this internship come core certifications and courses arranged to keep you abreast of the evolving Analytics and data trends.
Candidates will have the opportunity for practical application with Google Premium Partner training materials. They will also connect with professionals and company clients. Overall, excellent performance in this program earns you full-time employment in Incubeta’s Analytics and Data team.
Also Read: How to write a CV with no experience in 2024
What is the job of the Incubeta Analytics Intern?
Required Skills and experience
- System design skills: Academic knowledge is acceptable, but practical application is preferable
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts and Internet basics
- Should be able to develop a coherent and engaging slide presentation.
- Solid email writing and verbal skills
- Backend Development- Regulations and applications, use of frameworks, and single-page functions.
- Should be able to submit a comprehensive technical report for business users and developers
What are the eligibility criteria for the Incubeta Program?
- Soft skills
- Displays an eagerness to learn in any situation
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced, dynamic environment on several projects.
- Great problem-solving skills
- Should be accessible and open to corrections
- Should have an eye for detail and great organizational skills
- Should be able to take responsibility
- Must be an independent thinker who can adapt to a team.
- Understands big data concepts, storage, and databases.
- Can communicate with stakeholders and effectively enlighten non-technical audiences on technical issues
- BCom Information Systems and equivalent degrees
- Market-related salary
- Free breakfast
- Mentorship and guidance
- Soft skills development
- Global team connections
- Mental health days
- Employee support program
- Annual leave, according to BCEA
- Connections with executive management committee members
Location: Cape Town, South Africa.
Duration: 12 months
Application Status: Ongoing
How to apply
- Click on this link to gain direct access to the Incubeta career website.
- Complete the application form and attach the required documents.
- Prepare for an interview
Frequently Asked Questions on the Incubeta Analytics Intern Program
When can I be sure of my application status?
Candidates will receive feedback after the recruitment process is complete. This may take two weeks.
Does this Analytic intern program guarantee permanent employment at Incubeta?
No. Only exceptional interns will get a job after this internship.
Can I find other internships in South Africa?
Yes. You can go through the ongoing internships for South African students here.
In summary, the analytics intern at Incubeta will train and get profitable connections with business analysts, product managers, and experts to ease their adjustment process to a permanent place in the agency.