Coronation Fund Managers internship is a talent-based program suitable for young graduates seeking experience in the financial service industry. As a young graduate, you’ll find that even the best of knowledge without confidence is no match for an individual who has developed confidence from constantly putting their skills to good use.
In addition to growing your skills, Coronation Fund Managers internship allows you to handle projects fully without help. This rigorous training will, in turn, build the confidence you need to expand your career. So, if you’re a talented South African graduate seeking to render a valuable service to a leading financial company while building your confidence, this internship comes highly recommended.
About Coronation Fund Managers
Coronation Fund Managers is a leading financial managing company founded in 1993. The company has its headquarters in Capetown and a host of branches across the world, including big cities like Dublin, London, Namibia, and Johannesburg. With a global track record of excellence in financial management, Coronation Fund Manager manages over one billion dollars worth of clients’ assets.
More so, through its excellent recruitment of young talents, the company has grown to become a 27% employee-owned company creating wealth through the profitable long-term returns they provide clients who entrust them with their funds.
Overview of Coronation Fund Managers Internship
This program is for talented individuals with excellent problem-solving skills ready to take on client problems and complaints. Additionally, interns will spot service delivery problems and report to the appropriate parties. Although you’ll get professional advice from experts occasionally, your assignments during the Coronation Fund Managers internship are specially designed to push your individual abilities.
Duties of Coronation Fund Managers’ Intern
- Reply to all calls and emails
- Update data on the CRM system
- Control the workflow organization
- Respond to adviser queries through email
- Reply link investment service provider’s query
- Manage retirement, unit trust, and product life options
- Engage walk-in- clients with product information and means of reinvestment.
- Interact with team service-level targets.
- Keep up with returned emails and posts to maintain the right client information.
- Document information and client data to meet the Anti Money Laundering Legislation standards
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Science, Investment Management, Law, Accounting, or other related studies.
- Excellent communication abilities (fluent in 2 South African languages)
- Determined to learn
- Great problem-solving skills
- Goal oriented
- Efficient and detail-focused
- Independent individual with good team spirit
- Knowledge of MS Office -Outlook, Excel, and Word
Benefits of Coronation Fund Managers Internship
- Competitive salary
- Professional career advice
Location: Capetown, South Africa.
Duration: 23 months
Also Read: Work in Canada with FREE Visa
How to apply
- Visit the company’s website
- Upload an updated CV that includes your academic transcript
- Fill out the application form with your correct information
- Make sure you are eligible for the position before you apply
- Prepare for a series of interviews.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON CORONATION FUND MANAGERS INTERNSHIP
HOW WILL I KNOW MY APPLICATION IS SUCCESSFUL?
Candidates eligible for the post will receive an acknowledgment immediately after submitting their application. After which, a recruiter will inform them of the details of their interview.
WHAT’S THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR CORONATION FUND MANAGERS INTERNSHIP?
The process involves a series of interviews. Firstly applicants will be screened by a member of the talent management team. After that, candidates who emerged successful in the first round will be assessed by a hiring team member. Shortlisted candidates from this round will complete a psychometric test. Finally, the total results collated from the entire process will determine if an applicant will get the job.
HOW LONG DOES THE ENTIRE PROCESS LAST?
The application process takes three weeks to complete.
To conclude, aspiring professionals must understand that confidence through constant practice will help sustain their success. Ultimately, you should apply for Coronation Fund Managers internship if you want to test your abilities.