This is your read if you are looking for business analyst jobs in Canada. Each offer has an easy application process; all you need to do is follow their links to submit your resume.
More so, this list encompasses several positions in the field. There’s a suitable role for your level, whether a fresher or senior business analyst.
There are unique job descriptions and relevant skills for each job. So, it would help if you read through it for more information.
List of business analyst jobs in Canada
Maple Ridge hiring platform
Maple Ridge is a city in British Columbia. They are looking for professional analysts to collaborate with the information technology department.
- Work on IT projects and initiatives for the implementation and development team.
- Refer to user departments to detect business problems, opportunities, and risks to optimize technology and processes.
- Collaborate with technical staff to find and record business requirements.
- Two-year in Computer Science, Technology Management
- Experience in required fields and in creating and applying solutions for several business units.
- A similar combination of experience and training
- Communication, analytical, and writing skills
- Class 5 driver’s license valid in BC
- IIBA certification
- Municipal pension plan
- Professional development
- Employee wellness program
Role: Regular, full-time.
Position: Business Solutions Analyst
Location: British Columbia
Deadline: January 1, 2024.
Salary: $49.30 per hour
Apply on the company’s website
Also Read: Best Engineering Jobs in Canada 2024
Dalhousie University is a prestigious research institution that contributes to intellectual development in Canada. they’re offering one of the most rewarding business analyst jobs in Canada. Proficiency in Dalhousie’s professional competencies is essential for this job.
- Analyze data trends, data sets, and patterns to provide actionable insights.
- Work with teams to discover data needs and create solutions with cutting-edge tools.
- Establish relationships across the university for easy identification and report of data and analytical and planning needs.
- Research topics on the dean’s request.
- Control data product design, development, and distribution to influence faculty operations.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, or Social Science.
- Three years of data analytics experience or training
- Proficient in advanced-level data and analytic tools
- Knowledge of business intelligence and analytics standards
- Strong coding, data visualization, and analysis skills and guarantee data accuracy
- Organizational and communication skills
Position: Faculty Data Analyst
Contract duration: Two years
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Salary: $66,445 – $89,012 per annum.
EHealth Saskatchewan is a large organization that encompasses 30+ clinical and non-clinical programs, working to improve the delivery of healthcare providers in the province. They are hiring business analysts with professional experience in the field.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Build and observe data quality metrics
- Direct initiatives, validating and managing business requirement
- Monitor projects and provide a concise report
- Relationship-building, interpersonal, organizational, and documentation skills.
- At least five years of experience in business analysis
- Customer service expertise
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or similar fields
- IIBA entry certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) gold level
- IT problem-solving skills
Role: Permanent, Full-time.
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Work hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: $52 per hour
Submit your application through this link
Founded in 1995, Amecan is a multinational business organization providing clients sourcing and procurement services. Candidates for this role must understand this company offers one of the most rewarding business analyst role in Ontario.
- Consult with clients to identify and record requirements
- Carry out business and technical research
- Build, enhance, and implement information systems business solutions
- Suggest information systems strategy policy management and service delivery
- Bachelor’s degree
- Not more than two years of experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Two weeks vacation
- Medical insurance
Role: Full-time, permanent.
Position: IT Business Analyst
Work hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Mississauga, Ontario.
Salary: $40 per hour
Access an application form here