The cloud support associate internship is an elite training opportunity sponsored by Amazon Development Center. Applications are open to individuals who can efficiently create customer solutions, increasing the team’s chances for improvement.
First, the AWS team will confer interns the privilege of being the cloud ambassador. This permits them to equip customers with relevant tools and tactics to benefit from products and support investment.
As entry-level professionals, cloud support engineers will be at the center of the AWS support team, powering companies and organizations through transformational technology. Due to the nature of their responsibilities, they will receive guidance from experts to support cloud applications.
Additionally, they will benefit from a monthly pay above the national average. Interested candidates for this cloud support associate internship should read through to discover the relevant information they need to apply for this role.
Founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994, Amazon is one of the top five American technology brands. It has grown from an online shopping website to serve multiple purposes.
The brand surpassed Walmart to clinch the world’s largest retailer title. Amazon has a vision to become the best customer-centric company in the world.
For this reason, they strive to employ groundbreaking technologies and expert services to support operations and increase customer satisfaction.
Overview of the Amazon Cloud Support Associate Internship
As an equal opportunity employer, Amazon focuses on creating employment for young talents irrespective of their differences. They focus on the individual’s ability to create value and innovate the brand.
More so, interns will actively contribute to the hiring process, write materials to assist the team and work with customers to fix complex issues. Ultimately, the cloud support associate internship creates multiple opportunities for career advancement and skills training.
Also Read: Accenture Song Graduate Program 2024
What are the responsibilities of the cloud support engineer?
- Use improved troubleshooting methods to generate exclusive solutions for customers.
- Collaborate with the AWS teams to fix customer’s complaints
- Network with international engineering professionals
- Utilize customer support experience to help AWS teams with performance assessment
- Work on projects that enhance support-related processes and customers’ technical support experience
- Create self-help videos, tutorials, and other technical articles for the developer public
- Tackle crucial and complex customer issues that cover several AWS services
What qualifies you for the Amazon cloud support associate internship?
- Must be a final-year student in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or other similar fields
- Should be available to participate from start to finish
- Understanding of OS, system, and network
- Graduation must depend on internship completion
- Knowledge of a minimum of one functional scripting language (e.g., shell scripting, Perl, Ruby, python)
- Finds a Linux/Unix work environment satisfactory
- Understand internet basics and cloud computing ideas
- Familiar with troubleshooting networks (like., dig, TCP/IP, firewalls, traceroute, switching, iperf, routing, cURL, or related)
- Knowledge of Database, storage, and big data concepts,
What are the perks of the Amazon Cloud support associate internship?
- Internship salary: R35 671
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Financial compensation
- Internship training events
- Employee support program
Location: ZAF, Cape Town
Duration: Six months
Application status: Ongoing
Also Read: Marketing and Communications Internship
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements for this internship should;
- Submit an application on the Amazon jobs website along with the relevant documents
- Prepare for interviews
Frequently Asked Questions on Cloud Support Associate Internship
What are the documents I should attach to my application?
All applications must include an identity document, a revised CV, and a South African work permit for foreigners.
When will the Amazon Cloud support associate internship start?
This program is set to commence in February 2024.
In conclusion, cloud support engineers will enjoy the connections, exposure, and bragging rights that come with working with a leading technology brand.