The University of South Africa (UNISA) Registration Date for 2022 will open from 1 September and close on 15 December 2021.
Therefore, the University of South Africa encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2022 academic year.
Every student that wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at the University of South Africa Via the University of South Africa online application portal. This University of South Africa online application window is open for;
- First-time University of South Africa applicants
- University of South Africa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
How to Apply UNISA Registration Online for 2022
In order to apply for UNISA Online Registration, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply (UNISA) Online Registration 2022
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
University of South Africa Online Registrations 2022
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.