Do you want to study at the Lyceum College?.. did you apply to study at the Lyceum College in the 2024 academic session??
IF yes, use the link below to check your admission status.
The Lyceum College has released Application Status 2024. Any Applicant that has submitted an Admission Application form at the Lyceum College should check now.
Lyceum College Application Status is where applicants can check or track their application if their admission application has been accepted.
As the Lyceum College releases the names of accepted applicants for 2024, applicants can track or check their names on the Application status.
How to Track Lyceum College Application Status 2024
Login to Lyceum College Application Status portal – https://southafricaportal.com/lyceum-college-application-status/
Just follow the directions as shown below to track your Lyceum College Application Status 2024
The Admissions office at the Lyceum College is responsible for:
- Assisting faculties in meeting their enrolment targets by admitting applicants who have the ability to succeed at the University. In addition to this, the office provides admission and academic programme advice to all prospective applicants as well as parents who want their children to study at the Lyceum College;
- Welcoming all first-time entry applicants to the Institution;
- Assisting faculties in meeting their enrolment targets by admitting applicants who have the ability to succeed at the University;
- Providing admission and academic programme advice to all prospective applicants as well as parents who want their children to study at the Lyceum College;
- Assisting applicants with application forms and booklets with information on academic programmes, requirements and duration of the academic programme. It is very important that applicants observe these requirements before they apply to study at Lyceum College. Application forms are also accessible from the Central Applications Office (CAO) in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. Prospective applicants are advised to submit the forms to the CAO or the Kwa-Dlangezwa or Richards Bay Campus Admissions offices with the relevant documents and proof of payment for their application.