For the post of Cleaner, Regency Commercial Cleaning Ltd in Nanaimo, British Columbia is accepting applications from qualified individuals who are self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills.
The chosen individual will need to get to work as soon as possible. The openings are for full-time or permanent work. There are two shift times: evening and night.
Regency Commercial Cleaning Ltd. is the employer.
Number of openings: 2
Hourly pay ranges from $19.00 to $23.00 (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week Type of employment: Full-time, permanent
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Cleaner Job Description
It will be required of the candidate to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The applicant will be required to vacuum upholstered furniture, carpeting, area rugs, and drapes.
Cleaning, sanitizing, and polishing kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances would be expected of the candidate.
- Operating rooms and other locations must be cleaned by the candidate.
- The candidate will be in charge of emptying garbage cans and picking up waste.
- The applicant will be required to clean the showers and locker rooms.
- It would be expected of the candidate to address issues or complaints raised by clients.
Cleaner Job Requirements
- English language proficiency is required of the candidate.
- The applicant must possess a secondary school diploma or have acquired an equal level of education.
- The selected individual will receive training.
- The applicant must be capable of lifting up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- Candidate must have a client-centered attitude.
- The applicant must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The applicant ought to be a solid team player.
- Values and ethics should be important to the candidate.
- The applicant must arrive on time.
Work environment The candidate must work in a hospital, medical facility, cleaning service, commercial building, recreation facility or institution, health care institution, facility, or clinic.
The individual will have to work in several places.
Safety and Security
The applicant needs to be bondable.
A comprehensive investigation of the candidate’s criminal history should be conducted.
Information on transportation and travel
The applicant needs a personal automobile.
The car will be provided by the employer.
A current driver’s license is required for the applicant.
Physical requirements and workplace circumstances
The applicant must be able to work in a hectic, fast-paced workplace.
Repetitive duties should be expected of the candidate on a regular basis.
The applicant should be ready to handle physically hard jobs on a daily basis.
The applicant ought to be meticulous.
The applicant must be prepared to spend a lot of time bending, squatting, and kneeling at work.
The chosen individual will receive health, financial, long-term, and other advantages.
The chosen candidate will receive dental insurance, a health care plan, coverage for paramedical services, and benefits for vision care under the heading of health benefits.
Bonus will be provided under financial benefits to the chosen candidate.
The chosen individual will also receive benefits under Long Term Benefits.
The chosen candidate will also receive paid time off (for volunteering or personal days), team-building events, and employer-provided transportation in addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-Term benefits listed above.
How to Apply
Apply using one of the choices provided if you are interested.