The Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) Registration 2022 | CPUT Registration for 2022 Academic Session is Online now. CPUT online and hard copy application forms for 2022/2023 admission as well as steps on how to Apply.
The Management of Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who are high school leavers, non-school leavers, and graduates from recognized institutions Should register for admission into the various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs offered by the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session on full-time and Part-Time basis.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Registration 2022/2023 Process
CPUT is optional which is basically online or offline (manually by post) by following the following steps stated below.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application Procedure
- Simply complete the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
- CPUT Registration 2022 – Register Now.
CPUT Offline Application Procedure
- Alternatively, contact the Admissions Office for an application form. You will get directions on how to complete the form.
- You must submit only one application. Your application allows you to choose two programs. It is in your interest to seek advice about your program choices, since
this selection may affect your chances of admission.
- When you apply to CPUT, your application will be dealt with by the Admissions Office and by the Faculty that offers your choice of study. You can contact the Admissions Office at any time before or during the application process, and we will be happy to give you help or advice.
See also. CPUT Online Application 2022