In 2024, will you still be trying to find a school? Make sure to apply so you don’t miss your chance since the AFDA Cape Town (AFDA) has recently launched late applications for certain of its programs.
After being released by the AFDA Cape Town (AFDA) administration, the late application period for 2024 is now open at AFDA. So potential applicants are encouraged to submit their applications right away.
AFDA Late Application 2024
Please follow the below to apply for AFDA Late Application 2024
- Open your web browser and login to AFDA Application Portal – https://www.tut.ac.za/study-at-tut/i-want-to-study/appli-info/application-form
- Start your application by filling and uploading the needed data and documents.
- No faxed or e-mailed Applications for Admission to be accepted.
- Application for Admission Forms should be couriered (door to door) to the AFDA Distance Education Unit.
Check AFDA Application Status 2024 here
This Form Is Used When You Want To:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
Completed forms may be emailed to [email protected] OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.